Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Threat

As I was waiting for cab by the road side, I saw a big motorcycle on the pathment coming passed me!

It look weird as for the past one year or ever since I took cab in the morning, I have never seen such before!!!

And it's not the end of it!!! While I was still waiting for cab, the same motorcycle came from behind me, circumvented very closed to me; the rider being just next to me and went to the road and gone!!!

For an act that nobody knows but because out of love, I prayed, I accidentally found out something that I should not know!!!

And because it's not someone else but the very founding Father of Singapore and suddenly it is critical for someone else!!!

And it's not opposition but within the party!!! There are people for and people against!!!

I am just an outsider looking in not by choice but by accidently encounter!!!

Since my life is now under threat for something that not exactly concern me, I will let go unless my help is needed.

No matter what happen, it not my problem at all and proverb says not to put ourself in others issue!!!

I shall let it rest!!!

Heard he might be a child of God and has repent as afraid of the consequences!!! There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus. As long as sin no more, it's between him and God!!!

I shall leave it to Lord and wash my hand of it!!!

Thank You, Abba!!!

PS:
Glad that they sound relaxed again!!!

No comments: