Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Child Training

God being our Father in Christ, do put us through Mishaps to train us our spiritual muscle aka grow in Faith in Him and learn through experiences!!!

Many years I am put through the curse and many a time I wondered in Christ, why am I suffering much!!!

But it is when I walk through it that I recognize the nature of God and also the devil!!!

Armed with this knowledge, when I see things happening in others, in places, I know it's the doing of the evil one to create hip up to let people puzzle and to rise their emotions up from rest!!!

That's why Smith Wigglesworth only read the bible and nothing else!!! And God the Father used him greatly during his time that the nature of him is still talked and read till today!!!

It's the hardship we went through that we will appreciate good when it comes. Surely it is good!!!

The Fruit of the Spirit is producing after a long trust in the Lord!!!

Many a time, when the River is to the neck or nearly to submerge in it, the only cry is to Lord and to submit to His Almighty, to His Cross where all Answers are!!!

I didn't know the subconscious of prayers as led by Him are all The Fruit of The Spirit!!!

Guess I am moving towards readiness to be use by Him on a Greater Measure. This is just the start of it!!!

The Sweetness of His Spiritual Work!!!

Praise JESUS!!!

I am looking to be like the wise men in Church of All Nations in Nigeria!!!

The man, whom was delivered, said of the wise men that they looked like man from afar!!! But when they moved near they are Consuming Fire that devil fear!!!

Pastor TB Joshua flow in such Strong Anionting that demon had tried even to seduce him or attack him. But he is no effect to their evil power!!! He flow so strongly that evil spirit have to leave!!!

I want to flow in Greater Measure like JESUS that evil spirit recognize who He is and fear came on them as He moved near!!!

Surely I want to be this Fullness of Holy Spirit in Unlimited Measure that no evilness can come near but love the poor in Spirit and hunger for the Spirit of Love!!!

Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit pour in me the Fullness of You!!! I pray in The Name of JESUS!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: