Monday, March 16, 2015

Love

Why Lord JESUS went to the Cross to be judged and to die for all Human Race? He is saying all that you need I had provided. Come back to Me to receive and enjoy.

Is it a easy process for people to believe in Him?

Just look at the world and the no. of Christians around. One would know it wasn't a easy process to convince other JESUS loves them!!!

The Rule of the Law of Love is continue giving and patiently waiting!!!

Each of us knows that to impress someone, we have to know what is in their heart that they want. It's when this turn of event happens that one view of you will change!!!

Just like Seng provision of cab, I never take it as anything. Just glad that I have my cab. Even he used a story to convince me, I still think it's a joke; as he had done so much acts periodically!!!

But it was in that lack that I was very grateful that I then discover his care for me!!! This was the story some time ago. I used this just as a demonstration only!!!

Love is not about providing and demanding something back!!! 

It's about waiting for the day that the other hearts are touched.

Currently, the hurts is deeper than a simple act of kindness can change it!!!

The drastic action is about their pockets and this only JESUS could help in due time!!!

The blessing that I talked about sometime back!!!

It is also the one I am waiting for my transformation!!!

Till that day come, hard to see their turn around as it is about life or death!!!

The critical of the issue will affect you, that's why Lord is rescuing you with the blessing.

It is then that their hearts are happy and you will be happy too. 

Hope you understand!!! I thank you for believing in me and continue walking in Love!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS:
Seng, the one, who don't want me to like you had played the song Dn Matthew likes to remind me that for one plus year, you didn't appear. In CNY sermon n played it here!!!

He also get the witch to impersonate HS n told me I am meeting you but always disappointment. But now I choose not to believe.

He also give me thoughts how weird in mental health etc to me.

So I choose to stay calm and wait for the day I meet you than I will decide if you really love me or just a joke! Till then we'll see!

No comments: