Friday, March 6, 2015

My Father, Thy God, has Long Foresight!!!

I did not know, long before I know Him, God, My Father in Heaven, has already path out the plan He want me to walk!!!

Till today, all the training He has given me, it's all for a purpose even though out of Honouring me, He said give me a choice to choose!!!!

After He tells me the end from the beginning, then I Realise the necessity of all the training all these years!!!

All happened for a purpose and nothing is coincidental!!!

What He is leading me through, if by myself, I would have hit the wall with my head many, many times!!!

My Emotions was flying in all directions as He revealed!!!

It's really like a step forward or backward is all not my choice!!!

Except now tasted the sweetness of Honey, I don't know if the going for the honey in the bee hive is a good idea. But the Sweetness lingers!!!

I am one who run away but Lord wants me to face my Himalaya mountain!!!

Now I have a better understand of him, why he could not find one to his interest in his pack but have to go to the wilderness to look for me!!!

It's a wholesome matching he is looking for; for emotional, for physical and for overall well being he is looking into!!!

I just understand it fully yesterday!!!!

Oh God, Abba, I need Much More Abundance of Grace and lots of Free Gift of Righteouness to reign in You through Christ JESUS!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: