Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Missing Link

Through the telecast of bits and pieces of Mr Lee KY speeches, I am intrigued by the intricate History of the Pre-Independent of Singapore!!!

I think this part will be able to answer the critics accusation of the ruthlessness of the treatment of the oppositions aka the communist of that time!!!

Bec The Late Mr Lee had many times leaks bits and pieces of that History!!! I could felt the severity of that powerful communist party as the cab driver that used another curse to lead me to talk, emphasized it!!! It was so real!!!

I heard they had guns, it was the darkest moment of his political life, they left that no. of people at fought and won and they just ignore each other's weakness and formed the first team that built Singapore!!!

Dr Mahathir of Malaysia was quoted saying something about those who knew the past and treasured the independent of Singapore!!!

That struggle that Mr Lee KY and team went through is a History that cannot be hidden!!!!

We, the children of Singapore, have to know this part of the History so that the focus on the treatment of those who sacrificed, for the success of building Singapore must be answered and supported by hard facts so that all could come to a consensus end to agree what he did is necessary!!!

I don't know which part my ancestor was involved!!!

I do not care about who was more right but for this small country, like someone from USA said yesterday, Big Countries like USA, China can afford to make mistake but not a small country like Singapore as he said 1 small mistake is all it takes to wipe all the efforts and fall forever!!!!

What I know is I probably descents from the opposite camp offsprings that my family tree were traced and they know bits and pieces of our lives!!!

It was under such circumstances that Seng got to know me but I am totally clueless of him!!!

It is this History, an important part of Nation Building, have to pass down in History Books so that the efforts and what Mr Lee KY and his Team had gone through will be made known so that future generations don't walk wrongly!!!!

We will never know what went through, the severity of the battle that led to Singapore to be Independent and progress!!!!

We cannot be an ignorant Singaporean that don't know how this country is formed by the hardship and lives were lost that Mr Lee said what left was formed into the first team of government!!!

All these intricated pass is a History that must be kept for generations and forgiveness of descendants that didn't mean harm should be given!!!! How can we be responsible for the past that is not our doing???

It's like after divorce, ex put the extreme dislike of me into Jc as part of her blood is mine!!!

Every week, he would come and spoke in a threatening voice asking Jc if she wanted to go with him. If she still did not move, he would just walked away!!!

It was after I told him to look at Jc as an individual of her own personality, not about part my blood and part his blood and tore her apart!!!! How to divide her??? Impossible!!!!

It was when he finally realise and accepted Jc as a whole that the Father-Daughter relationship was restored!!!!

So, I asked, is it fair to treat me and my family tree like enemy just because ancestors on different camp??? Are we responsible for their actions!!!

We don't even know who are our ancestors in China. It was when news about Mr Lee ancestor home was preserved that I realised we didn't have any link to any ancestors in China.

But it is not important as in Christ, God is my Father, Abba, and His Heaven is my home!!!!

I am not out to create trouble and I just want the Shalom Peace of JESUS!!! Glory Glory!!!

No comments: