Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Somber Day

Out of the blue, my 2nd uncle called to inform my 3rd aunt had passed away yesterday morning over a choking of her vomit in the hospital, at the age of 75.

They were the only Christian family in the few families that lived together in the younger days in a big house!!!

We were never close although their room was just next to ours!!! Those were the younger days!!!

What surprised me was even she had a stage 3-4 cancer, she did not die because of it!!! They don't know how to take their authority in Christ and lived a defeated life.

I was not aware of her sickness as last year when I first heard about her sickness and offered to pray for her, the daughter made a mockery out of it by having 2 persons in each of the room to listen to me preaching JESUS to her!!! They were dead bored!!!

And because of this, I did wonder if 3rd aunt really is sick!!!

But Lord is faithful in that after the prayer, the cancer count stabilized! But it reoccurrence again and led her to need to pump water out of the stomach and she was in hospital for that but that unexpected choke killed her!!!

I thought Christian whom died should look like sleep as death was taken by Christ at the Cross!!! But apparently, a good heart plays apart in it too, as I seen in both my parents!!!

But thank God the Salvation of Christ is done and she did go to meet JESUS and talked to me to tell her husband that she is happy up there and told him not to be sad!!!

I was talking to my friend happily and in the midst of it my girl and her Mense became a topic. As I wondered, Lord told me of an arrangement and I did a age calculation and the gap is far too wide!!!

I prayed to Lord for a restoration for this person concerned so that he could find one closer his age after the restoration!!!

I can't imagine my girl is just a teen and yet to be fully grown and the idea just blow my mind!!!

Hopefully the restoration is done so that the colour pigments are restored so that his choice are now open wider. Thank JESUS!!!

My cousin said of his mum, when His Time to take her, she goes!!! I asked him if he ever read Psalm 91!!!!

Which church Children of God attended really is about life and death at time!!!

I thank Lord for sending me to NCC.

No comments: