Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hand Over of Mantle

Lord give me impression to go pay respect to Mr Lee KY today!!!

I called a friend, but she said she been to Istana and don't want to go see dead body and Su told me her husband told her to wait for him and they in the end rejected me.

So I decided to go myself!!!

My original plan was to pay my respect first than go for my 1st meal of the day but Lord told me to eat first. So I obeyed and went to where He told me to eat!!!

My original plan was to take MRT but Lord told me to take cab. So I did!!!

Thank God that I followed His Advise as I was in the queue for 5 hours. My whole face, my arm length and my neck suffered Sunburnt!!! They are red now!!!

I was so dehydrated that I drank 2 bowls of soup and 1 glass of soybean drink!!!

When I reached home, I drank 6.5 glass of drinks before all the thirst gone!!!

This 5 hours of climbing up and down and going 2 big round and some hours of standing, really drained me and the Philippino friend I made while in the queue!!!

She came with her husband for a no. of years. She preferred to stay here but her husband prefer their homeland!!!

The Paying Respect to Mr Lee was just a few short moments. Waited for the turn, walked up and bow to him.

At that moment, I felt some strong force contacted me on the chest region and as I got out of the door, my face was grinning and I was feeling joyful!!! While my friend felt the sadness!!!

On return home from a expensive taxi ride, I felt so drained even though I did took my dinner before returning!!!

It seem like instead of a short road I requested, I was given another merry go round!!!

Did some talk about my girl, ex and him with the taxi driver!!!

As I was super tired, I had a few hours nap and woke up around 11pm!!!

Someone recognized me in the Parliament House!!! I heard some said loudly, 'This is the Christian that prayed for him!!!'

As I am used to people talking about me, I did not bother to check who is the one talking while I am bowing down!!!

By the way, the force around my chest is the passing of his mantle of gut and strength to me.

Lord said it will make me stronger to take the heat in my job in the future!!!

Yes, I no more fearful of whatever they, whom always complained abou me, downstairs but had chosen to ignore them instead!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Mr Lee Kwan Yew, I thank you forever for having the guts to fight the communist and forced yourself to learn Mandarin to penetrate those people under them. It took a moment of need to rise up to the calling of God.

I thank you and Mr Goh KS for being the principal team and the rest of your team to come together for the betterment of Singapore!!!

Thank you for the Peace and Security that you blessed this country with the no nonsense policy!!!

I thank you for your efforts to source for business and made sure that employer don't exploit workers!!!

I thank you for putting Singapore in the world map that this red dot is very visible!!!

Thank you very much!!!

No comments: