Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Welcome to Death

For some reason, SMRT was plagued with train breakdown as the up their signboard to be friendly!!!

It was only recent when the breakdown was in the online news in Facebook that someone from Croatia said that the word 'SMRT' in their language and in Bosnia language means Death!!!

This person was commenting it sounded weird to them that the train would give a message about 'Welcome to Death'.

This is what I found in web: ('Death to Fascism' in Croatian is 'Smrt Fasizmu')

Yes, I did a English translation to Croatian the word 'Death' and I got 'SMRT'!

Maybe, this caused the company to suffer more breakdown as compared to the purple line.

As in Christ, I learnt that whatever you say it long enough, it would happen! You will get what you say!!!

I keep have this float it in my mind, so guess Lord want me to share it!!!

Nobody welcome curse on oneself be it person or company.

But since it is made known, I do hope the awareness is bring to the company to change this word to something not representing Death!!! Maybe to Singapore MRT instead!

I pray in the Name of Jesus! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: