Sunday, March 1, 2015

Spiritual Authority

I saw a post how to make Singaporean think more positively. I like to talk about Spiritual Authority of this situation!

Basically whatever things or behavior we do or own or disown, there is a Spiritual Authority involved! Let me put it simple by talking about Jc's phone!

Basically with this divorce, the things of Jc and she herself belongs to ex. As such, he has the Spiritual Authority about her and her things.

Remember about I bought her a phone and ex not happy and pushed the maintenance of this phone to me?

Well, during his 'disown' of her phone, that means throw away his Spiritual Authority over the phone, quite a few issues happened to her phone.

This is because when one disregard what was his, devil took over and created problems!

But as I do not want to pay for the phone anymore, ex took the Spiritual Authority of the phone back!!!

As he took ownership over the phone, devil cannot touch it anymore!!!

Collectively, in the growing years of Singapore, MM Lee KY had taken ownership of the whole country and all progressed as one mindset to the betterment of Singapore!!!

But due to the look to growth of money, he later said a certain sector that could not progress have to let go and see how they do it themselves.

As he let go of the Spiritual Authority of the people, it's social unhappiness in many hearts as one look to living, earning and daily problems!!!

Now the talk is about self help!!!

So the Spiritual Authority is throw back to the people, a let go!!!

But as the Government create a attainable goal and get all to work to a common goal, and take Authority over her people, the right energy will be created and it will trigger down to everyone!!!

So it's a heart to heart talk with her people!!!

As only in loving someone, the language of love talk through the heart will then be felt. Empty talk without love, the people cannot sense it and thus lead to discontent!!!

It's about returning to love for her people again!!! To get back the Spiritual Authority of the People, so that devil cannot take over!!!!

This is the missing link between the government and the people. Once one love another, the right thing will be done and the result is good!!!

Just like I used to don't bother about the government till Seng teased me with the cab provision and make me think he loves me!!!

When I felt so, what happened within the families, I cares; it's a heart talk!!! And that motivated me to pray for them!!! Previously I just had a hack care attitude!!!

Now I don't know this teasing is just for the sake of teasing or he really cares! So I put it aside till something physically knowable is attained!!!

But meantime, I have grow to care for their welfare!!! That's why I pray!!! It's about my Spiritual Authority over them. To take hold of it and not let devil have a go with it!!!

That's how Spiritual Authority works in the Spirit Realms!!!

PS (2/3/15 4:06am):
I just woke up to a very sharp pain on my leg!

PS (2/3/15 1:02pm):
You remember you sent people to check with me why I pray for you right?

This the same effect others are having upon receiving love from you! Confused!

But as you continue to love your people, things will become clearer!!!

Loving Kindness is the only way to save your government. 

No comments: