Monday, March 2, 2015

Our Souls

Each of us, our soul is make up of many layers of the exact appearance of us!!!

Depletion of our soul layers we will feel weak and cold and even like a empty shell, walking zombie!!!

Appearance wise is looking old and haggard!!!

There was one period of time my soul was depleted!!! I bought quite a number of times, ginseng and tong gui to put grind into power and put in my drink to strengthen me.

I also had grind old ginger mixed with equal amount of honey to drink!!!

Then I realised my soul was stolen from me!!! Then I prayed to Lord to restore my soul and I am strong again!!!

I had been praying pretty often daily!!!

Then I saw those photos PM Lee took lately, ever since his hospital stay!!! I was wondering why he looked tired!!! That time I reasoned to overworked!!!

But with much rest, at the dinner to thank his various leaders, I saw the same tired look again!!!

This morning, I decided to pray a restoration of his and his dad soul!!!

Many a time, we might not know the spirit world!!!

This is how the devil came to hook our soul by the prayer of the evil one!!!

This is when we feel our energy draining!!!

The other way is the devil was sent to suck the blood off and you will feel pale!!!

When he sent the spirit to suck water, then one will feel thirsty!!!

All these I have been through and still going through in greater measure!!!

I guess, Lord let me go through so that I had the experience of helping others!!! Glory Glory!!!

No comments: