Friday, March 27, 2015

Oppositions

I grew up from feeding on Mr Lee KY teaching about what we must do, but at a forum, some posted what belongs to them and this was where my feeling was turned negative in those years.

Then I was exposed to those that were captured under ISA and their talk in YouTube. I found them speaking frankly and nothing to double about and my heart went to them.

But as those who stand in my voting area were not 'up to standard' in my eyes, I rather void the vote!!

My heart then looked to the opposition parties around and looked to them.

But as a Christian, I must Honoured the calling and anionting of God on the ruling party!!! But somehow, I could not feel anything for them.

It was this Seng, showing of love and touching me that I started to 'feel' for them and eventually, this led to prayers for the leaders.

And as this love for them grows, when I read Mr Lee KY was very sicked, I wanted to pray on the spot for him but was not given the chance and out of desperation and frustration, I cast the situation to Lord and told Him to Handle for me!!!

Praise Jesus, Lord Jesus approached him in the last moment of life and he accepted Christ as he eventually see Him as God!!!

Through this few days of watching about what Mr Lee went through in the 2012 documentary, then I changed my opinion of him and recognized his contributions.

People still asked why he locked the opposing voices up or exiled them.

Just now, I watched the interview on Bangladesh and the talk was about a strong opposition party that refused to talk to the ruling party and the problems the country faced on disruption of work, affecting transport and social unrest!!!

It gives me an understanding why Mr Lee needed to block strong opposition from rising and why it is necessary!!!

The Peace that we took for granted because of the effect of his decisions is what most, who saw his action against them, will not understand!!!

It is with this Peace that investors still looking to Singapore!!!

Also, if one wants to be an opposition, do what Mr LKY had done years ago, go source for solution for the very problem you saw!!!

It's easy to look at problems and said there is a problem. But, be proactive!!! Show how you can solve the problem and use your results to convince the people!!!

Who don't know how to complain??? Even babies knows!!!

But, it's when one could see a problem and find a solution to show to people that your proposal works!!!

Talks is easy but it's the one that show the action done that people can see and will then support!!!

It's about bringing goodness to Singapore and her people!!! The purpose is not to knock the other party down. It's proactive in provide solution that eventual Singapore and her people benefit!!!

Just my two cents from the recently understanding!!! Hope you see light in the tunnel!!!

No comments: