Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The man that grows with me

I am just floored by what Lord revealed to me!!! Oh, my God!!!

When Jc was around 3-4 years old, someone based on what I said, got agents to trace me to my home. That day, I called the police about it!!!

By then, he already know me for sometime!!!

Lord said he knows me from a forum I used to visit long ago!!! And when the forum was shutting down, he got me traced as I informed Jc kindergarten about I baking a cake for her birthday celebration!!!

That trace never leave me since then!!! I didn't know why I was traced. But he knew me since then!!!

Lord said he found himself in me!!! But I was married!!! So he stayed sideline.

Then he spotted ex unfaithfulness and used that to tempt him away!!!

That's from Jc 3-4 to 8yrs old!!!

He patiently waited for the divorce to go through and for my heart to be healed. For me to want another man again!!!!

That's another wait from Jc 8 to current 14 years old!!!!

This man followed me so long and I don't know his existence at all!!!

Lord said he periodically tested my heart to see if I am set free!!!

And finally, he made an effort for me to know he loves me!!!

The rest noticed of his love for me but don't know why he love me. They tried to shake me off without success for he has me in his heart for so long!!!

Lord said that's why He trained me to accept him from day 1 as he already know me for Soooo long!!!

I am floored!!!! Really I am!!!

I know he has the abilities to do it!!! So I don't doubt about it!!!

But, patiently waited for me to be his???!!!! That is a very long wait!!!!

Oh, my God!!!

No comments: