Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Word did not Fall!!!

Praise JESUS!!! Today I am very glad spiritually!!!! I am Redeemed!!!!

Years ago, I told Su that Lord want her to stop work and let the husband work to train him to be the man in the house.

But Su did not listen and go her way of looking for a job and work to supply the family while the husband could not hold his job long enough!!!

Today, finally the husband is learning even though he is still not comfortable with it. He is still looking at his wife to find a job but she faced closed door!!!

Today, I told her she has this love of money and finally she agrees!!! Love of money is not worship of money but rather the use of money caused you to have certain change of emotions!!!

If money could affect your emotion, you have the love of money spirit in you and need to cast to JESUS!!!

I am glad all those she proclaimed that I speak nonsense or I am from the devil, finally fell to the ground!!!

Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Also, the one, who don't want me and the one who love me to be together come stronger against me!!! They have a group sat in the front tent and another group of the regular speaker to say whatever I type or think or speak!!!

Basically they are condemning everything. Main aim is to say I not qualified for such a role/position. But more like a maid!!! It's their pride from whom they come from!!!

Who they are? Why they care so much if this relationship is going to be established or not. And am I going to be greatly bless or not.

Am I going to renew in youth or not. And the relationship between me and my siblings and even my girl and that man.

They could go on talking and talking and as if I care!!!

The dogs can keep on barking but the moon still shining as Pastor said!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

By the way, I am glad that my mum is still a blessing to us and to my relatives even in her death!!! What a Greater Glory to her!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: