Monday, March 23, 2015

Thank You, Lord

Lord, Abba,

I thank You for Anointing Great Man to lead Singapore and to build Singapore!!!

Thank You that the Great Man You put here in Singapore did a fantastic work that bring Singapore from being standalone to flourish beyond all measures!!!

When stagnation was encountered, You gave him ideas on how to move Singapore to the next level!!!

Lord oh Lord, thank You for all that was done in Singapore and through Singapore!!!

I guess the passing of the first batch of leader means the end of the first phase and next will be even better!!!

I trust You will take good care of Singapore and let this Nation shines for Your Glory!!! I proclaim in the Name of JESUS!!!

Lord, may Your Abundance of Grace and Free Gift of Righteouness reign in Singapore freely and in abundance and lead us to shine for Your Glory!!! I pray in the Name of JESUS!!!

PS:
Yesterday, I was sharing with the tissue lady that when a person died, no matter how old the body is, the spirit man is 30 years old. I didn't realise Lord had already disclosed to me the coming depart of Mr Lee Kuan Yew!!! I was still thinking in my heart that 30 yrs young is man. Woman should be 20 yrs young!!!

No comments: