Friday, March 27, 2015

Thank You, Lord

Abba Father,

I thank You for the Comforter You have given to me!!! Hallelujah!!!

Each step of my moments are guided by you. Looking at the crowds that pay respect these few days, I thank You for asking me to go Wednesday and give me Grace to have a private moment with Mr Lee to pay a proper respect to him and let him talked to me these few days!!!

He said the greatest gift he received is the gift of Salvation and he thanked me a lot for the prayer!!! It's actually a moment of helplessness that I cast him to the Lord and asked Lord Jesus to take over!!!

He is happy to be with JESUS!!! I know that as wherever you are in Heaven, GOD's Love surrounding you that it is a very good sensation to be with Him!!!

I am glad for all the Wisdom you put in me to see things clearly. Glory Glory!!!

Thank You, Lord!!!

No comments: