Monday, March 23, 2015

I am so sad

I didn't know he was so much in my life and my growing up!!! I am the 1968 batch that grows up in his Teachings!!!

Many of all that he said is deep bury in my heart.

Yesterday my usually shopping was gone totally, life just departed that I looked at those things I usually get and somehow I just didn't feel like buying!!!

I didn't know Why I was down, I was so down that that I just walked aimlessly!!!

I was so down that when the tissue lady wanted to talk to me I was glad but after that the down still continued and I didn't feel like taking Mrt home that I took cab instead.

I just don't feel good and I drown myself with lime drink and even century egg to counter this down mood.

This morning news leads me to cry much. I don't know why, my dad and my mum sleeping I didn't even cry!!! I don't know why I cry much for Mr LKY.

The Sun eclipse was supposed to mean something but I didn't know it would relate to his passing!!!

I suddenly feel like what now, where to move from here!!!

I am just so so sad!

Lord showed me he lying flat in bright light and he was surrounded by light. I do not understand and Lord didn't explain.

After writing this out I feel Lord shalom peace.

Lord, I pray that Your Shalom Peace be with all of Mr Lee Family!!! Let them have Your Shalom Peace through the whole process and Lord, may Your Shalom Peace reign in all Singaporeans that going through grief now!!! I pray in the Name of JESUS!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS:
I am surprised Mr LKY speaks to me from the cloud of Witness. He thanked me for the prayers and said that JESUS approached him to accept Christ and he did. He asked me to tell PM Lee.

Lord, I Pray for Mr LKY to go into the sleep of LHL and tell him himself as my words might be hard to believe for them, who is grieving now!!! Lord, thank You!!! I am comforted though!!!

PS2:
For the past 1 week, the 1st thing I did when I woke up was to check the news on ST n Channelnewsasia FB to check if Mr LKY is still alive and another day of hope of praying for him but this morning, all the hope was gone!!!

But I thank Lord that in my frustration of not able to pray for him, I cast his body, soul and spirit for Lord to handle and He asked him if he wanted JESUS. This the greatest comfort that he could go Heaven!!!

No comments: