Friday, March 13, 2015

Action Speaks Louder than Voice

That night, after bible study, the 3 of us were so happy in the Lord!!!

WK had been impressed about lay hand on the sick. I had been impressed to be like Kathryn Kuhlman prayer of healing while nothing for Su.

As we pondered and wondered, I prayed to Lord for Mercy and eventually Lord said Children Ministry.

But as Lord rising me up and revealed much to me, Su wanted to tag along and did as the Lord reveal to me!!!

At that time Lord used her to test me much!!! My 1 year of being tested by The Lord!!! But when it's time to test her, she shy away!!!

This the First Step of her fall away from walking closely with God!!!!

JESUS said in the bible that if you know the truth and turned away, it would be better you don't know!!! As it is a purposely sin and greater judgment!!!

All these years I had been complaining how she fall but the latest one is she is being used to spy on me and the family!!!

As most time is through the phone, I cannot fully pin point her as neighbour, witch, or even government all could be the retrieval of the information!!!

And she always denied!!!

But yesterday, by herself, her action, her spoken words, she exposed to me what I had suspected become the truth!!! Lord said she moved from bad to worse and it was beyond my disappointment till no more grief for her anymore!!! It is more of a write off from the trusting list!!!

I know friends, siblings, all have been forced to give the information but the degree of the heart is what I see. If they still have a conscience with them!!! For Su, it was almost like a 2nd nature!!!

No wonder that night Lord paused a long while before answering!!! He knows!!!

Just like many would love to have a share of the Great Blessing, but He knows who is sincere in Heart!!!

This walk in Love He leads me to see the Heart of people!!! That's why, I could see their pretendance!!! I could see the motive behind what is being revealed!!!

And I just feel sad for them!!!

There is a Great God, who love them so much and want to hug and kisses them to wholeness but they come in Pretendance and this is what JESUS hate!!!

He hate Hippocrate!!!

The woman, that called Him, Son of David was ignored!!! It was when she humbled and come as a puppy that she could also get the crumbs of bread that fallen from the Children of God's table!!!

Lord said that she has Great Faith and healed her daughter that same moment of sickness!!!

At this End Time, Lord wants His Children to come boldly to Him to receive All that He had provided!!! Glory Glory!!!

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: