Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Man Who Walks My Life

When a man loves a woman. A man that has the ability to initiate change. What would happen???

According to Lord this morning, He said he found me just a few years after my marriage!!!

I talked uniquely like him that from masses, he could pick me out!!!

It was a shocking experience for him but I was just pretty new into marriage!!!

He secretly followed me and Lord gave him ideas to check on ex.

The 3 dismisses from work were initiated by him as he saw ex pumping the colleagues!!!

But ex told me it's about finding the right job and not about finger pointing. So I let him took his time looking!!! The last job was the one that killed the marriage!!!

He found that we didn't quarrel even in our lack of income!!! He was amazed!!!

Then he provided the man that lead ex really into sin; drinking and womanizing. The fact that I forgave ex shocked him to the core!!!

That he arranged a lot of young girls even as young as 28 to ex. Then the heart of ex changed!!!

He arranged for a quick divorce, ours were the last of that day and each of the case on that morning took 5-10mins only; according to ex!!! So much so his lawyer must rush from another court case to handle our divorce as judge rushing off!!!

He let me cool off for 2 years and appeared before me!!!

All these years he let me cool off part by part!!!

He went through so much and know me so well!!!

So much so I wondered if things will be different without his interference!!!

Maybe I might tolerate ex much longer and don't know divorce will ever happen as it was the taste of young skin that led him to change his mind on me!!!

It might takes longer, as it depends on whom that he tasted!!!

But surely his interference quicken the overall process!!!

I won't know if I will just tolerate ex and wait for him to come to his senses!!!

This divorce leads me to let go all the hurts. It also changed Jc's outlook to hope and life!!!

I don't know what course will it be if I remain with a unfaithful husband and remain not a priority in ex!!!

In a way, I should thank him for leading me out to breath some fresh air!!!

But a broken marriage the most affected is Jc; from Hope to hopeless, to give up and not care what we, her parents messes with our lives. She just lives her life!!!

I don't know how this part will pick up in the end. Provide through our union can give Jc some hope!!!

When a man loves a woman...

PS:
From that short moment of he crossing me to sit next to me, I did feel that he is exactly like I am. That's what I told my family then!!! So much alike!!! I should say!!!

No comments: