Sunday, March 8, 2015

This Morning

This morning I saw the motorcycle again and he talked to me, phew!

After ding dong so long about Seng and no sight, I am started thinking if I should start looking around. 

Basically, all the bad from the divorce are gone! All thanks to the different staging by Seng to get my attention!!!

The last was the last post on the hope of working effort in a marriage. I felt the tiredness (心酸) so much that I cast it to the Lord to clear it.

After clearing, now I am confident to look for one again.

Everytime I mention Seng, there sure opposing voices talking loudly about me, even to the extent of laughing at me!!! And other areas opposing too!!!

I can sense all the close doors to this direction. As such I am dropping it!!!

As I think how to start looking around, Lord told me that if I want to find new, go back to ex instead.

And the sermon today is Lord's restoration!!!

All seem in line with my thoughts!!!

I will let the blessing speaks for itself to convince ex that I am still good enough to be his wife again.

He has been giving me the allowance and even answer most of my questions, even those that is for Jc. So overall communication has not broken with him even though I emotionally has nothing intact.

I will let the Lord restore both our hearts and make it good again.

No wonder Lord said if wait till blessedness, I won't want to try new but go back to familiar when he change his heart when things become reality!!!

Overall, I think this way might be better and I let the other path that has lots of opposition come to rest!!!

It shall be!!! Glory Glory!! Amen Amen!!

No comments: