Wednesday, March 11, 2015

His Restoration

I listened to the first sermon of 2015 again and in it Lord's plan for me is revealed!!!

In the natural, ex door is shut!!! Whatever I speak to him about me, it's about 'move on' and whatever I speak to him about the loving one, he said, 'good for you'!

As for the one loving me, even though I have not seen him, just like Lord long ago said he is a prince, he does behave like one.

When he needs to show his love or check me out, usually he will order someone else to show or check for him!!!

Lord said I will move from a dumpster to one that do not dump!!! And I will realise His Goodness!!!

Lord also said that if they say I am above the age and no longer young to do the thing, I am to call for His Restoration!!!

He will then do His Part!!! Glory Glory!!!

I understand from story of Ruth there is a legality before Boaz! It's only when this legality let go that Boaz will then pick up.

It tally with all the opposing voices and curses!!!

Ruth 3:18
'Then she said, "Sit still, my Daughter, until you know How the Matter will fall, for the Man will not Rest until He has Finished the Thing this day."

So I will wait for the Fullness of His Grace where Jerusalem is not trampled by Gentile anymore!!! And the Fullness of the LORD fully Return to Reign!!!

Surely by then, everything will clear up!!!

I will wait upon the Lord for His Manifestation!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: