Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Understanding Myself

After so much encounters and been through so much, I finally understands myself!!! Glory Glory!!!

Flow into my mind was my first encounter with the outside world when I followed my eldest sis to her kindergarten in the neighbourhood that I became frightened as sis had to go to her class and I was left alone with the adults!

The teacher told my sister to bring me home!!!

My journey started as I entered kindergarten and colour pencils were so precious to me. As we played in the nature at home and only had a skipping rope and the 5 of us.

My first doll was winning a colour contest and sis brought me to collect it from the newspaper office. My prize was a box of color pencil but the man gave me a doll too!!!

It was so precious that I kept it in the cupboard and only take out to admire once a while through the years!!! This precious doll was one of my girl's many dolls!!!

Lord gives me a lowly spirit that has no pride but with a innocent mind to enquire the nature of things!!!

As I grow, this simple nature did not leave me. The smart and those thinks highly of themselves will think I am boring, nothing interesting!!! But those that are simple or need someone easy to love them come to me instead!!!

So in my starting to reach 20s, I had different guys of different nature that approached me! But as I see myself of lowly, I need someone who is able to lead me to be with me.

So those that didn't have that quality was out of my selection. Also, that was why I like ex, as he has a mind of his own!!! Only problem was he has too much of self that destroyed the marriage!!! But I think the demands of strong women has worked him down somewhat!

Why many likes me partly of that sexy body I had. At one stage, as I was getting married to ex and happy and appetite opened, I ate and gained quite much.

Then 2 of my guy colleagues told me to be careful least I got out of shape!!!

I had never realised I was their feast!!!

Anyway having Jc was the destruction of this body as somehow it grew so big and never came down even with delivery!!!

But Praise the Lord, after trusting him much, it was not so big now!!!

Lord give me a pair of eagle eyes that could pierced the soul of man.

In primary school, there was a girl that always bullied my cousin, a boy of 2 years older than me. But as I looked into her eyes, she backed off!!!

As I was growing, at time I want to understand a person, I looked into their eyes to know their real emotions but many a time, the person was shocked!!!

This happens not often though!!!

But now with Lord's Decerning Power, I could tell the sincerity behind the person!!! Praise JESUS!!!!

Life is such that the plan is set and both guys I more or least have an idea of them.

It is with this, each have the capacity of being the man in my life, the leadership quality that I will respect!!! It is with this that with the blessing, I will know whom will I have!!!

This is just as it is so!!!

This is also why Lord uses me for His Manifestation, as I am just a sheep that need a Shepherd!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: