Thursday, March 19, 2015

JESUS Grace

That Chinese New Year many years ago, dad was unconscious and was sent to hospital!

As we visited mum and then she suggested we visited dad, and we all went.

Mum at the hospital told me that everytime I prayed, it worked, she suggested me and Su prayed for dad and they, the disbelieved, went to the rest room to wait as if disbeliever around, prayer don't work!!!

So we anointed dad and began prayer in English and in the spirit, heavenly language. After a long prayer, dad awoke and was discharged that day!!!

Basically, they only accepted Christ one Sunday and never want Christ anymore!!!

But Lord is kind and His Grace is Enough.

What hindered dad was he didn't want to offend his god and just want to get a healing from Lord. His Pride was in the way when he was strong but when he was weak, he chose death and wanted to return to his god.

As he proclaimed so, he gave devil a right to his soul but Lord blocked, and asked me to pray for dad to free him from the devil!!! In the end, Angel of Death brought him to the tunnel of light and up to Heaven!!!

Mum, even she denied she accepted Christ, Christ did not forget. Each time in her weakness, Lord brought her back to life again.

But me against my siblings, I could do nothing!!! So I told mum to go to JESUS for help as I alone cannot help her. She prayed to JESUS to take her to my dad. Su and I agreed with her!!! The Power of 2 or more!!!

Dad came down to welcome her home!!! Mum and dad were happy and they returned to Lord. Mum last moment came back to Lord!!!

But no matter she wanted Him or not, Lord healed!!!

You remember I wrote in this blog years ago, when ex was facing death and hand was cold, I prayed in the spirit for him while darkness came to claim his life, I could not see him nor my hand that was place around his neck but I continued to pray.

After a while, death left and ex just had enough strength to push my hand off. After he dosed off, I placed my hand on his head and continued pray. And pray to Lord to pump His Blood into him as he was depleted of blood. Lord restored him.

He woke up and went to work per normal. Till today, he yet to accept Christ nor did he thank Him about the healing, as he was near death and no knowledge of it. But Lord healed him anyway!!!

All of us are ignorant that He is a Real Living God!!! It's when His Grace is shown, then people will know he is a real God.

Lord is not a stubborn God that just because you don't know Him, He won't heal. When He blessed Peter a boat sinking loads of fish, Peter don't know Him too!!! But He love surprise His Children, to let them know He is God!!!

Evil spirits has no power over Him.

He is Lord God Almighty!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: