Saturday, March 28, 2015

Will Singapore Glow?

I just saw this SR EM Goh testified in yahoo news that with Mr Lee KY now in Heaven, will Singapore still glow Internationally!!!

MM Lee was risen by God to shine for Him. He was looking at a small region of Malaysian Malaysia but God gave him the Whole Wide World as his platform!!! And he shines for God!!!

Pastor Prince is also called by God and he thought he will be preaching to the poor but Lord placed him in a large church and also Internationally that Christians around the world who know him through any of Christian networks all wanted him to go to them!!!

I am called by God and I just want to be a housewife but Lord is going to put me in such a Glorious Platform for Him that till now I am still waiting upon Him.

What I see around MM Lee KY death is not about International Glow, but negative voice to put him down is starting. Those that were away because of fearful of him is thinking their chance is here!!!

Even my Sharing on how the current ruling should follow MM Lee's way from learning from him, the evening program, last evening they sent sleepy spirit to make me sleepy to watch. And when I tried to post, they attacked me sleepy spirit again that I only to write half of that post!!!

For some reason, I felt that the one who used spirit to block me from getting the ruling party to walk MM Lee's way, want them to continue falling!!! And I don't understand why??? He even appeared before me twice this week as I paid respect and write tribute to MM Lee, to check my reaction on seeing him!!! I just don't understand!!!

Lord, I pray that You send Warrior Angels to protect PM Lee. Give a Fresh Anointing of Wisdom and Understanding and Boldness to PM Lee so that he could continue to keep Singapore safe and sound and continue to prosper for Singapore forever and ever. I pray on behalf of them in the Name of JESUS!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: