Monday, March 23, 2015

I am sad

Many a time, when Lord lead me to do something, it is usually the last Resort!!!

I didn't know for Mr Lee Kwan Yew, it was the last too!!! 

I had many meditations, but all didn't come true!!! But Lord told me in a voice about his last day is Sunday, I felt hopeless and yesterday at church I passed him to JESUS and saw a bright light around his body and I don't understand why!!!

When I woke up, I still hopefully to have a chance to pray for him but was made to sleep again and was so surprise to see he actually was gone before that!!!!

I had bad dreams. And woke up to this news!!!!

Hiaz!!!! He could live much longer if anointing prayer was given!!!

This is the 2nd case!!! I was asking my cousin that if my first prayer on her mum worked, why didn't she told me about the recurrence!!!

Devil could attack but prayer is the only way to counter each time!!!

But lives are lost just because prayer wasn't ministered. I am sad of the lost!!!

Lord Lord, why why???

No comments: