Tuesday, March 3, 2015

To the one who get so excited about Seng and me

I don't know why you care so much about Seng and me that you have to send people to talk about me from a short distant away and even have a concert downstairs to talk about such topic!!!

Just look at the past 1 year, did Seng appear? NO!!!

So don't react so much on any 风吹草动! It's a waste of effort!!!

For the past 1 year what ever the not matching etc etc I heard and now I don't care!!!

I mean, if really mean to be, Perfect Love cast out all fears!!! There is nothing to worry about!!!

But if it not mean to be, all your talks and talks just a waste of saliva paying so much attention to me!!!

If you think I could cause harm to you, I am just a woman for God sake!!! You can mobilize so many people in church, in train and even when I shop!!!

What harm could I cause???

Maybe the only thing is prayer of healing as and when the Lord leads!!! But this is dependable on Him, not me!!!

I know most healing He wants to wait for His Manifestation, so no hurry!!!

Whatever it is, I am not bothered by all these; as used to it already!!!

God Bless, know that JESUS loves you and hope you can come back to His Love one day!!!

No comments: