Thursday, March 19, 2015

MM Lee Kuan Yew

Reading news of MM Lee so critically ill and my remote prayer didn't work,

I thought of going to Anoint his body and pray for His Whole Body. 

But after I returned from shopping, the witch voice said, 'I spoiled their plan!'

Moments ago, they keep saying it's others problem, ask me not to bother!'

Now they are asking why I like to care about others problem!!!

After all he is our Previous Prime Minister and in the Singapore rising up from a village to now, he did play a part in emphasized the importance of Education and build many schools to get us educated. 

He might have made some wrong choice in life but we are human after all, imperfect being!!!

I did grow up with him and many of his advice still in my heart!!!

Now that he was made so critically ill, as long as there is a hope, it should be tried!!!

Now the witches are saying he is not Christian!!! But during JESUS time, many He healed also not Christian but He healed them anyway!!!

His Loving Heart cannot turn away from suffering!!!

The witches are angry now!!! They know what I wrote!!!

It's their wish against the Wish of JESUS Love!!!

Of course I am answerable to JESUS not to them.

They are saying I deserve a beating, being killed also well deserved!!!

They don't like I expose them. The last time they told the one hiring them that the affected one won't believe in me, so no worry!!!

I cannot not pray but I feel the heat!!!

They said I am not young and yet cannot think!!!

Basically, What I found is many people, the more prominent one, surfacing and talk in food court as I queue to buy my food, saying how can I say so?

I reported as I heard and see!!!

I know I am touching an untouchable ground. Each movement generate some uneasiness, just because I pray for 1 family!!!

Well, MM Lee, may you long live!!! Longer than those who wish you dead!!! Let you have the last laugh over them!!! I pray in the Name of JESUS!!! You shall live and not die to demonstrate the Goodness of Jesus in your life!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS:
Just in case someone think It's all imagination, let me talk about what they did to me n Jc.

My iPhone charging cable they want to destroy, so I carry them whenever I go. But Jc left hers at home, they destroyed 3 of hers!!! Mind you, still under 1 year of warranty. And the last one, even the contact point to insert into the phone, they pulled it out that last night, ex had to get a new one for her!!!

Finally Jc agreed with me that she could not leave the cable at home!!!

If you look at my home clothes, they cut so many big cuts around the shoulder, neck area and smaller holes all over!!! Till now I headache what to wear at home!!!

They also started cutting holes on my shorts!!! All these are pretty good quality shorts and they cut!!!

And my notebook password, I have a very simple password but they changed it so that I cannot use it anymore!

I wonder how they get the keys to enter this house and ex house!!!!

But that's what they did!!!

No comments: