Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jealousy and Love

In the bible, when Love turns to Jealousy, Great Destruction could be done as the opposite of Love is Hate!!!

I won't know what went through his mind when he found me so like him, a local Chinese girl in the arm of an Ang Moh. Was it pride of Chinese and don't like local girl to be with westerner or he just want me so much that the Love turned to Hate the One having me!!!

Ex first job in Singapore was a small IT firm and ex worked there with the Employment Pass that the company applied for him.

He was dismissed in the excuse of restructure!!! The company was doing well and suddenly faced financial problem.

We had to go Malaysia evey few weeks to renew ex passport!!! I advised him to apply for PR under me but he refused!!! So no choice had to go with him when the visa given was expiring!!!

Pastor said man don't listen to wife, who has God's wisdom, this is a classic case!!! After his male colleague advised him about applying PR, that he finally did it!!!!

This also showed that he don't love me, everything was about him!!!

Ex found a new job and things were good till he was fired again and another project manager called to tell him it was not about his work!!! His work is good!!!!

He went through a 3rd and his skill set was well appreciated but eventually he was let go again. It happened too often, 3 times in those short few years but we did't question why.

But after 3 employments, he had difficulty finding jobs!!!

Then I asked friend to recommend.

He saw that I did not give up ex nor quarrel with him!!!

He finally sent a man to lead ex down and a new department was created for them to work together!!!

This was where the nightmares started!!!

Ex was first intoxicated with liquor from those easy on alcohol to those high in it!!! Ex brain was much affected but it did not kill him!!!

As intoxication did not kill him, then they control him by spirit and all the hanky panky started!!!

But I prayed to Lord to free him from Spirit!!!

Then women was the last of last and he succeeded in removing him from my life!!!!

Then he sent men to test if I fool around!!!

After all those test, then he tested if I had anything against the government and before he finally showed that he loves me!!!

Jealousy and Love cannot mix, else man go insane and did the unthinkable!!!

I must be crazy to accept him, right???

Yesterday, after Lord revealed the previous post, my emotions was so confused!!! I didn't know I should cry or laugh!!!! It so mixed of the two!!!

If Lord did not give me Great Grace to understand his Love for me, if Lord did not clear me of all that he did! How am I to accept him.

(PS: All I can conclude about all these is about God Timming!!! For I got to know ex virtually when I was sub-contract to PMO for quite a period of time testing the system and provide some IT support! Yet, I didn't get to meet him at all!!! Even at their D&D, a fortune teller was telling me my man had appeared!!! Maybe it planned for me to know Law and then Grace!!! Maybe...)

Those downstairs keep saying is his wealth. They said if he is poor I would not have accepted. Have they think if he is poor and no ability and authority, I would still be in that loveless marriage???

I am one who thirst for love. I could see love and I want love!!! If I love money, ex gave me enough that I need not leave him for that!!! Duh!!!

It's because of the man, whom I was with, was void of love that I could forgive him for breaking it. If ex was loving me and he did that, I would never forgive him. Even in Christ, I have to forgive, but I will never want one that broke a loving relationship!!!

But it's due to a bad marriage, that I was so so tired of it all, that his actions is a welcome move!!! I accepted his love as he freed me from a suffering that I just bared upon myself, for the longevity of it!!!

Divorce is never in my mind!!! I want to hold my beloved hand forever!!!

As ex could not be that guy, I thank him for tearing the marriage apart, for me to see clearly. I was so soaked in it that I just survived for survival sake!!!

His this free me from hell let me wonder why I married ex in the first place!!! That's why I wary about not seeing and knowing a person well.

It was I am glad to be freed from ex that I am not blaming him at all!!!

Ex is a person I have seen through and through. I know I can never find love in him, only favour!!!

It is with this that I could be free of all emotions, to accept his pure love! But please, pray to Lord to remove your jealousy love and progessive love!!! All these are harmful for a normal relationship!!!

Thank you!

No comments: