Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Big Understanding

After receiving so much curses all these years and wonder who is the one behind that is wanting my life;

Finally I get the Big Picture of the Whole issue!!!!

This person do all the right thing of politics and one of the smarter one, I would say.

But for some reason, I saw darkness in his face and I had a scratchy feeling about him that I don't understand!!!

As the curse come strongly on me using my latest disposed pads, as my top of brain was flattened like a flat top, when I think of who is behind all these curses, finally his name was revealed to me and I was not surprised due to the years of scratchy feeling that I had whenever I saw him in the news!!!

Lord said that of the 2 witches, I saw one of them recently!!! He was the one pretended as a cab driver and questioned my life and about my sexual life!!! The other one Lord said Seng will know!!!

Initially when I exposed the curse, there was strong silence on this end!!! Those who make noise usually, quiet down like a church mouse.

But when they see no action against them, they celebrated in relieved!!!

But what that came on me was an urgency to destroy my brain!!!

I finally know why!!! 

At first I thought was ancient enemy of great grandpa that we had no clue. 

Then as Seng came on the scene, I thought it's about stoping he and me coming together!!!

But now with the never beforehand of trying to stop me somehow, I see the greater picture!!!

As Lord give me plan how to deal with the spirit men, and what knowledge to share with Seng and his team, I finally see how things coming into place!!!

Never would I know about being curse so long and see how TB Joshua team of wise men dealing with darkness and conquer them by the Holy Fire, I would learn their mode of Operand that is useful in the current issue that is lingering still!!!

Never would I know, I used to be a simple housewife, Lord would fish me out to involve one of the spiritual battle that would change the perspective of things!!!

Lord said I have to go through such before His Open Door!!!

To help the one that caught my heart and his family's families!!!

This is an undeserving Favour given to me!!!

No wonder darkness want to stop me!!!

It's a shaking of the Government body so that the bad will be shaken off!!! 

A time of Great Shaking!!!

No comments: