Monday, February 23, 2015

Why your efforts come to waste?

The different between man and woman, I guess for man, with the woman there to support you, you are glad.

For woman, we are emotional being. Being emotional being, we need constant feed on love!!! That's why weekly Pastor needs to feed his Sheeps with the Love of Christ.

For this world is negative, if love is not feed constantly, woman feel empty!!!

This is why woman look for strong man to be their supporting tower and their defense and their comforter!!!

Yes, through the effort of your team of men, I know your heart for me.

But, what a woman looking for??? Love without support and care mean nothing!

Why man fall? Adam kept quiet and let woman talk to the serpent. Even though he had all the knowledge, he did not warn Eve not to believe the lying serpent and even ate from the Tree of Good and Evil himself!!!

What is there for me to hold on? Beside knowing this guy might possibly in love with me, there isn't any concrete evidence!!!

I could take the whole issue as a joke, and I might be right too!!!

But your men did a good job to make me believe it might be so.

But no matter what, there wasn't a you from Begining till now to speak to me.

If all those around you can called me and traced me, I know you have all my details!!!

To have all my details and choose not to talk to me at all, just shows the support I want is not there!!!

I can't be loving someone that is not interested to even show up and talk to me.

To me, it only mean I am not good for you somehow!

And if to wait till I am transformed, wait till then I will see again! I won't promise you anything!!!

Giving up now is a lot better!!! Shredded some tears and asked Lord to fill me with His Love for me. At least, He will not forsake me and always with me!!!

My heart is in peace!!!

No comments: