Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Breath of Life

I thank Lord that in my ignorance, He still take good care of me!!!

Do you remember my 2nd pregnancy years ago, there was no life in that pregnancy and in the end I had to do a DC, actually this also was a miracle by itself!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

That time I was a young Christian and had trusted Lord for a 2nd baby as Jc wanted a sibling!!! I was so happy that I tested positive and even at the clinic also positive!!!

But upon scanning, gynae said could not detect heart beat and told me to come a few weeks later!!! It still had no heart beat and in the end, my womb had to be cleansed and I waited a day to do in the weekend but the womb cleanse itself that day!!!

It wasn't pleasant to go through it but I am now glad that He did not give life to whatsoever that was formed!!!

I did not know I would be heading towards divorce and was still looking to make Jc happy!!!

I just listened to a impossible pregnancy testimony and I Realise that 'miscarriage' was a miracle by itself!!! I am glad to have just 1 child in the marriage that did not work!!! Both our parenting idea crashes so much the our arguments were all because of her!!!

As whatever she did in those ignorant years, they were all my fault!!! She till today can do whatever she wanted and if I say anything, I am being nonsensical!!!

To have one such kid under his influence is already bad enough!!! I can't imagine having 2!!!

So I thank Lord even I so trust in Him for that pregnancy, He did not give any soul to it that it wasn't a miscarriage at all!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: