Friday, February 20, 2015

What a Start of the Year

I was meditating early in the morning when someone pour urine on my blanket curtain, which I used to cover my window!!!

Must be the other post about attacking my teeth and gum. These 2 days is to use animal spirits to shut my mouth tightly!!!

Also, my stomach is under painful and tightening attack!!!

Thank God that I don't trust Chinese New Year as the opening of my blessedness but I rather look at the Truth and Living God to bless me!!!

Otherwise, it would be consider a bad start for the year! But I know My God is Bigger than whatever they could do to me!!!

I don't care what they will do to me, but surprisingly, those neighbours that trace me is going even in Chinese New Year too!!! Poor them!!!

After 2 years of not much of a celebration, the atmosphere is kind of different!!! Guess fewer family together also much transformation to the reunion dinner that it kind of lost its favour somehow. Don't know the heart is tired or what?

Or because the fact that now there are no more parents to go to kind of make the situation like something missing!!!

Plus the disagreement of my mum treatments to now how to settle her house took it toll on us!!! There wasn't much of joy left!!!

I don't know how things going to pick up? I guess only the Lord could help!!!

Anyway, Happy Blessed Lunar New Year!!!

May the Year of Sheep, the Lamb of God shines high!!!

Glory!!! Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: