Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Longest Suffering Prayer

I didn't know that out of loving and don't want them to suffer the cumbersomeness added to their lives, I prayed a prayer to bless them!

Usually, if it was due to a curse set on them, I would get 1 time of revenge attack for that prayer!!! But this one is different!!!

1st the Urine
2nd the teeth, gum mouth
3rd a few days of painful biting line around my stomach region

Then just woke up and they found out what I had reported about what they had done to me!!!

Their evil spirit said because of what I said, they suffer!!!

These evil people never blame themselves that it's them with evil thoughts and did evil things and wanted people to suffer and keep silence about what they did!!!

But you caused me much pain and these few days keep attacking my brain with pain, memory affected and also just now the reasoning area!!!

If you could just live within your means and don't be greedy and harm others, what is there for others to say???

From all these attacks on me, you want to access the throne but got exposed and keep coming at me!!!

It only mean your evilness is a lot more than other witches that vent their anger once!!!!

You can't let go of harming me, guess you want me to stop prayer healing for others so you can do your evil deeds!!!

Fat Hope!!!! JESUS Name Greater than all your names and by the Blood of Jesus all the evil spirits shall be cast to the Pit of Hell!!!

Hope that Singapore will be free of you all so that peace can return!!!

Glad that you are being exposed!!! Can't imagine what will happen if you are in control!!!

Lord said you killed many and your cup of sin is Full. By the Almighty Right Hand of JESUS, you shall be judged!!!

You better repent and return to God Almighty!!! What you suffer, let His Cross settle for you!!! God loves you!!! You are forgiven once you return to Him and sin No More!!!!

Stop blaming others for what you had done!!!

No more Grace left if you continue evil!!!

PS:

You send Darkness to claim my life but sorry, I have accepted Christ and my name written in the Book of Life and erased from the Book of Hell!!! You have no power over the God in me!!!

No comments: