Monday, February 16, 2015

The Hiss of The Serpent

After Seng quiet down from the taxi questioning, now the other group has started!!!

He said I am a naughty woman. I never even know I am one!!!

He also tried to understand my sexual nature and from there tried to guess why Seng likes me!!!

Actually, I also no clue why he like me. Only thing I could find in the bible is:

Proverbs 30:30
'A Lion which is the Strongest among beasts and
Does not Turn Away for Anything,'

If ever want to describe him and my encounter with his actions, the above verse fit him well!!!

Other then this, I have no clue!!!

The other group says it's BJ that he wants from me as most local girls won't know about it!!! But did he, the 'driver' knows I used to not fancy too!!! That's why I used to owe ex so much such Favour on the service he rendered to me!!!

Anyway, nothing that I could know as I yet to talk to him!!!

Surely, the best person to find out is from him and not from me. As he is the one whom first love me!!! As to why, will have to ask him when I know him!!!

All these they in the dark and I am in the light, what they are up to, only they themselves knows!!! But I can be sure that one group is professional tester while this group is not!!!

But whomever they are, I have no clue!!! Lord told me he is a witch, with a black cross on the taxi he drove!!! He parked here to talk to me!!!

And I found a verse that described the curses that comes on me well:

Proverbs 30:31
'... And a King
Against Whom There is No Rising Up.'

Now I know what they are up to from yesterday and today taxi drivers!!! They want to program that I am independent and don't need a man!!!

I thank Lord I have Him with me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS:
Now I know why a man was on a lookout for the taxi, they thought Seng might sent!!!

Thank God I have the Lord with me!!! I can't imagine what would happen to me without the Lord!!! He is the Only One that would be faithfully be with me.

No comments: