Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Walk into Memory Lane

Last night got my brother's wife, D, to help me but some mandarin oranges and to collect from her this morning and also to pass to Jc some inner wear I bought for her.

As my tummy was still empty, I asked ex to let me into the house to take my breakfast, which I had bought!!!

I had totally disconnected from that house, it as if I was a visitor there!!! Out of curiosity, I tried a tiny spring roll that belongs to Jc but ex said I am not supposed to touch her stuff!!!

And yet, those coming against me was suggesting I shift back there!!! They even had the personel in charge of processing the Name Transfer out go on leave and so there was much delay in the HDB end.

They also suggest rented room for me. Somehow, they don't want me to takeover this apartment!!!

I waited and waited for cab but no cab for me. So decided to walk across to the other road for bus home and walked passed Jc primary school and all the sound and scenes still the same!!! But my girl has grown and has a mind of her own now.

It's more like she said it's her teenage life and I am not supposed to touch it!!! Her dad and her of the same breed and I am the outsider!!!

It's a past that left the traits but the mindset of the people has changed!!! Ex has played me down in front of her so much that she didn't care anymore whatever I said!!!

Man can bring a woman down by just what he spoke and the growing mind of Jc take shape in that is just amazing!!! Frankly, I don't have a clue about her!!!

What left between us is material transactions!!!

What kind of man we marry is really important!!! It either shape us up or down!!!! Depends of their personality!!!

That's why what left is just memories!!!

I thank Lord I have Him and my life is not bleak!!!

Those that checking my blessing was asking me how ready I am to receive my blessing!!! How am I to know? It's the Lord training me to reach His Goal, I won't know where His Standard is as He would never lead me into worries, so it's a step at a time!!!

I just have to wait for the next door to open and step in. It's still a step at a time!!!

The life of rest is as so, when the river reached the neck, it's up to Him where He is shifting me, I have no control of it!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: