Monday, February 9, 2015

The Other Man

Finally, in the Landscape, the other man is shaping up!!!

One that is so resourceful that he almost know me by the tips!!! I am amazed by his resourcefulness and convincing power!!!

Frankly, beside admiring him, I am wondering if I really want such a resourceful man in my life!!!

This is all moving to the blessedness; one that believing in the blessing and ex, who disbelieved!!!

As this man is pretty resourceful, all other men is blocked out by him, I guess!!! His Authority is what they could not overturn I guess!!!

As I gazed His Words, I will wait upon the Lord till His Manifestation!!!

I finally found in the bible that continues in glazing His Words is not lazy at all!!! It is still a work that is pleasing to His Eyes and supports His Will!!! I shall not be tempted by the World by His Grace!!!

The World has no hold on me, I am just moving by His Grace and looking to His Provision and not any man!!! Titles and Power has no hold on me!!! I move by Grace and is touched by truthfulness! Glory Glory!!!! Amen Amen!!!

I rest in His Peace and let the blessing comes when the time is ripe!

Basically, one need not test on my ability to spend as Lord blessing is so Great that it is visible!!! Lord won't let His Glory hide under the bed!!!

If I am still taking public transport and still shop in low cost place, basically I have yet to receive!!! Glory Glory!!!!

Lord is letting me walks away the temptation of this world!!! I walk in Love of Him and His Way!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: