Monday, February 23, 2015

The Heart Beat of God

I thank Seng for leading me to know what love is!!! It is with this love that I could walk out the impossible!!! Glory Glory!!!

Many years ago, through a forum, I was led to believe the government has lots of companies under their possess and thus the jealousy of that arises!!!

Through Walking with Christ, I know the Government is ordained of God and I shall repect them. But even though, I believe so, I don't know how to come to peace with them!!!

As I walk in Forgiveness, they do test me with the City Harvest court case!!! As that is the problem of God, I don't bother too!!!

Then this Seng used cab drivers to convince me of his love for me. I started having feeling for him. Even though it was a controlled one.

Then in the news, I read Emeritus Senior Minister Goh CT just gone through prostate gland surgery and need to carry a bladder bag.

Then next is PM Lee HL had to gone through that!!!

With the love of Seng, it pained me to see the after surgery, the cumbersome handling of that bag, that might cause unsettled peace, wholeness of his wife and him. So I decided to pray a prayer for Lord to bless him a New prostate gland so that he need not be under the knife nor the bag.

Then just this weekends, news of MM Lee KY, suffered lungs diease and breathing by machine was out.

This man I had High Respect in my younger days, even to my 20s. So to see him in such a state shocked me a lot, a lot!!! I decided to pray to Lord to renew his lungs and all the rest of the major organs in his body!!!!

I want him to continue to enjoy his life, I don't want him to suffer!!!

With all these prayer of healing, and let my emotion slowly get it.

I realise whom I can't show love, I am actually loving them unconditionally!!!

And this loving man in his weakness unconditionally finally leads me to understand the Heart Beat of Love in God the Father!!!!

Finally, everything fall into place!!!

You see, it's not about how good or bad each of us is. Who has not fallen into sin before?

It's how after we have fallen, we dust our back and come back to God the Father, like the wayward son that want to be a servant in God's House!!! God wants Nothing of that but want to receive you back as His son!!!

To walk in the fullness of Christ is not to see what the devil had lead them into.

But to have a forgiving heart and show an unconditional love and patiently let the person; each and everyone of them, to know God the Father, love them through the Finished Work of JESUS.

As this is The Only Way that your sin can be forgiven and you are washed cleaned by the blood of JESUS to House God in you.

That on the Day of Departure from Earth, God in you will lead you Back to God the Father!!! For we whom spend time here on this Earth, have no clue where to go upon exit from here!!!

I thank Lord for leading me to be like Christ!!! Without using the love of Seng, I am not able to walk to this Fullness and I thank you for that!!!!

PS:
With this post out and the Neighbour talked on a phone and a strong tightening curse came upon me.

I used think they are from the government as the great authorities they had. Now I know they are not from the Government but someone given the authority to do whatever they like!!!

No comments: