Saturday, February 21, 2015

Dull from Attack

Since last prayer for the Great Man, strong attack has been on my stomach these few days and I suffered much!!!

Now just got to know his dad was pretty sick, I prayed a prayer of Restoration for him. But guess the devil found out and my poor brain of reasoning was under continuous attack!!!

I was feeling dull over the stomach pain and now the brain again!!!

But praise the Lord for His Faithfullness, all is done!!! Hallelujah!!! Amem Amen!!!

PS (22/2/2015): Today at the foodcourt in Star Vista, someone bought me a drink to know how I can tell the normal spiritual attack and those they sent to vent their anger after I spoiled their plan by the prayer.

Then just now the usual group that laugh at me, sometime his voice comes from the left side Neighbour or one floor above. He was commenting about my comment on how to tell the different in attack in the foodcourt!!!

They are not happy and the other person even shouted!!!

Guess they are from the friends of the curser!!!

They are the one, who would be very unhappy whenever I talked about Seng!!!

No comments: