Friday, February 13, 2015

Golden Boy Jade Girl

This morning, 12:06am, woke up with a spirit saying him and me are 金童玉女身and what's our birth date in Lunar calendar and that when we come together Singapore will be blessed!!!

I go yah dab yah dah!!! Wait till it really happen then talk about it!!!! Not even meet the man and all these men and their spiritual aids are thinking of all ways to create something out of nothing!!!

But based on the birth date given, I go check the Lunar Calendar, he born on the Sun open, 开曰, while I was born on the Sun close, 闭曰, the complete cycle from open to close, do have some Chinese logic!!!

Furthermore, I was on the first day of the month and he on the 10th day, together make a 11!!! Haha...

The most weird of all is, if really his birth date is as the spirit mentioned, that's was my previous marriage date!!!! Fate intertwined???!!!

I checked ex date and I think his behold the Sun, no wonder did not create a beautiful marriage but one that was could do!!!

Furthermore, the birth month of mine and his formed a perfect 10!

But the worst of him and me, we were both condemned in the most intimate moment of our life!!!

I was said to be a log and he was scolded till I think, the fact he is still single have to do with this!!!

Thanks to those story enactment, each time, the fear I faced at each stage was surfaced and I could pray to the Lord to clear till I am fully okay now!!! So I do owe him a favour!!!

From all that he had done, I could understand why he has not approached me yet!!! Not easy to walk out that trap that he enclosed himself in!!! I finally understand!!!!

I one time fall already took so long to get out!! He had gone through a few girlfriends, so the effect was a lot stronger than mine!!!

You, who are displeased, I hope through this sharing you would be more gentle to your partner!!!! parting need not be an anger outbreak!!!

My Divorce wasn't through quarrels but more about the cracks cannot be repaired and parting better than remain in a hopeless situation and be trapped in there!!!

We didn't quarrel at all that Jc had a had time understand why we parted!!! But eventually she understood and accepted it!!!

But even without quarrel, the emotional wound was that much!!! I can't imagine those who created a big scene just to vent the frustration!!!

I thank Lord He was and is and forever is with me and whatever situations I am in, He is always my Present Day of Help that through Him, there is Hope!!! Praise JESUS!!!

PS: Long Time ago, your driver asked is it okay to try out, my answer is yes.

With compassion kindness, I understand you!

But my nature, even with lots of training from the Lord...

No comments: