Sunday, February 8, 2015

After a Week

After a few weeks of quiet and no cab and no news, his team that is coming against is curious.

From WK to neighbour's maid to talk about the reasoning about what I wrote here, basically, my guess is as good as them!!! I don't know too!!!

Maybe I am too easy to be hunted and when Lord said quitted, he really quitted???

But my friend side is telling me guy of 50s can go for girls 30-40s while girls of 40s no market value!!!

Eldest sis is like his team, commented I don't have the body and the money, no value!!! But she asked without Jc, how am I going to spend my old age!!!

Another question that if I cook!!! It seem with food readily available, this question is from someone that miss mum's cooking!!!

Yes, I good in cooking and I could recreate food!!! Ex loves his mum Swedish Meatballs but as here is too far away for her to send to him, I recreated it and at first he said not like his mum's. But over the years, he grew to like my recipe and wanted me to write it down for him!!

His initial try wasn't good at all!! I had to tell him the steps of ingredients to add in that eventually he got it right!!! He is a good cook and I enjoyed some of his cooking!!! But sadly, he refused to share his recipe with me!!!

Come to food, we were flexible, sometimes I cooked, sometime he and sometime when we too tired to cook, we ordered delivery!!!

I know for man, sex and food are the main thing they go for!!!

For Seng, I really no clue as I can't even read his heart as I do not know him in person.

As for age, long time ago when I said my ship turned, I have accepted the age!!! If really want to fault, it's you did not give me a chance to know you!!! All is about you trying to find out about me but you did not give me a chance to know you!!!

So if you give up, it didn't affect me much!!! But if you want me to commit my life, this apart of have to know you is still unknown!!! Things unknown can be frightening, you know?

Maybe it's too late or too early to talk about such, I don't know!!! It's like in the center of a hurricane of quietness and he has withdrawn all favour, and so I have no clue!!!

Life is as such, nothing yet has moved and I don't know and they don't know!!!

As for ex, he is just a friend. The few time I go back there was basically to take a rest!!! I need to recoup my strength to move on. Nothing about I have any feeling for him. That part has been washed clean and if anything is to happen, all the ugliness have to dig out to talk again and I am not going there!!!

Basically, he need to give me face as he need me to sign the transfer documents eventually!!! Glory Glory!!!

But I am at the point of panda eyes and my sleep is affected!!!

No comments: