Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Seng

Seng,

You really have Great Favour with The Lord!!!

To speak the truth, I really have decided to write you away from my heart after seeing so many emptiness!!!

But as I did that, Holy Spirit left His Presence in me and retreat to His Spirit Realm!!!

I really wanted Him to be back with me!!!!

And His Question is, am I willing to accept you again!!! And will I accept the agreement between us and let you have full access!!!!

It's upon I agreed to all that as I do not want to fight with God!!! I need Him more than He needed me!!!

So, I told Him by His Grace it shall be done!!!

It's not a big fight anyway. Just that I want to protect my peacefulness!!! I can't forever hold on to an emotion that cannot land and it's lonely!!!

But He pulled me back to Hope again!!!

So writing this post to comfort you that a Big Great God is looking after you more than me!!!

See you one day!!!

Shalom,
Stephanie

PS:
My waiver to the agreement was, how am I going to look you in the eyes after everything is over?

If we are in love with each other and the trust is there, it's a different issue.

But for me to go in without establishing the trust, it like a suicide mission for myself.

That's why I can understand why you need to establish that confident!

It's like when I got ex to try on me again to re-establish I can provide!!! The confident to be a woman again.

Just that I yet to know you personally, I don't know what to expect out of it!!!

Update (24/2/2015 11:05pm):
If I withdraw from Seng,
Lord's Presence withdrawn from me.

But if I stay hopeful to be with Seng,
The opposition voice out there were scolding me with vulgarity angrily!!!

No comments: