Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Truth

I now know that anything that is possible between Seng and me is only possible when I am renewed in age and highly blessed!!!

Currently, it is still his headache posture that were still fresh in my mind!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I trust the Lord will bring it through at the right time!!! Hallelujah!!!!

I praise JESUS is a real God and no one come as near as Him in Our Spirit realm to protect us!!!

If God wants me to live, who are you against His Will!!!

God don't work just in one way!!! It's not what you observed that can accessed His Grace!!! He did that to show you, who are ignorant that He is a God that moves!!!

But, if really the truth is known, even without worship or prayer, He still could come out to heal!!! Have He done that? Yes, He did it for me a few times!!!

He knows what He needs to convince those, who are still ignorant, what that could convince Him!!! Glory Glory!!!

God says I AM that I AM, the Burning Bush!!! I can easily burnt away all chaff!!!

Did the Children of Israel knows that the Destroyer is coming to kill the first born??
As they ate the roasted Lamb, their freedom is secured!!!

I have accepted JESUS and ate of the Roasted Lamb. My security is in His Finished work!!! Amen Amen!!!

Everytime I heard of them, they always say, 'she said she receiving the Blessing, where is the Blessing???

I have yet to hear her God, who promised to Bless her, who is He? I want to know Him so that I could be bless like her!!!

Men just want easy money!!! No work, freely take!!!! But what one can do with all the money if you have so much that you can throw into the air for fun?

Without wisdom of God, man just go crazy over money. Either you try to multiply and cheat the world to give you more, where is your sense of Peace and Happiness???

It is when you know a God, so Almighty but choose to come down to earth to be the tiny of His Creation, to help them walk Righteously to secure the gift of Righteousness of God FREELY but as we cannot walk a saint like life and have to go to hell,

He went to the Cross and died for each and everyone of us that He says, the work of God is to believe in whom He sent, JESUS Christ!!!

Purely by believing I have and walked so long and let Him use as a testimony of His Goodness!!!

No matter what you see of me is not important!!!

When He let enough people see, and the moment He removed your veils from your eyes, to see a tall, thin, sexy, young and youthful me, you will know it's Him and nothing about me!!!

Surely it is good!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Blessed Lunar New Year and may you open your eyes to see the Real Blesser instead of seeing whom He blessed!!! Go Know Him and Trust in Him!!!

Let go of pride of self to come before a Big, Big God to humble down to His Greatness!!!!

By the way, your curse did not kill my dad!! In his hopelessness, he said he want to return to his god, and he could eat and shit till the last day!!! Even could ask for sex from my mum!!!

Even he was a Christian, he chose the devil and devil came to contest for his soul!!! But Lord protected him and told me to go down here to pray for him!!! Since he wished to die, the Angel of Death came to bring him back to God and he was happy!!! So, the curse you trusted so much didn't work on him!!!

Your medicine did weaken my mum but you did not kill her!!!

She prayed to JESUS to take her to be with my father and Su and me agreed with her!!! Then my dad came down to bring her up!!! Psalms 91 says that with Long Life, I Satisfied you!!! So it's up to her how long she wanted to live in that weaken body and she chose not!!! The Power of 2 and more and her prayer was granted by God, the Father!!! Glory Glory!!!

I told her to go to JESUS in her weakness as only JESUS could help her!!! She didn't die as Christ died for her!!! She just left her aged body and be young and healthy in the Lord, enjoying life closed to God!!! That's why she still could talk to me from the Cloud of Witness!!!

Gong Xi!!! Gong Xi!!!

The Joke of the Day is, you believe in one of His Creation, the Angels that had fallen from Heaven, could kill another of His Creation!!!

And He is looking at you with a pair of Loving EYEs and wonder when can He touch your Hearts so much that you Come Back to Him and Call Him, 'Abba, Father, I need Your Grace and Mercy! And Thank Lord JESUS for being Judged for my Sin debt!!!'

One that you cannot pay by your good work as without the shredding of Blood by the Lamb of God, your Good Work in Your Eyes is EVIL work in the EYEs of God!!!

He called that "Sanitary Pad"!!! That is how dirty He viewed your self proclaimed goodness!!! Why? Because Satan is the Chief of Pride. And if one is proud like him, it just mean one has chosen Devil over God!!!

Even one who dwelled in self pity is a form of Pride too!! As it is about self instead of God!!!

No comments: