Thursday, February 26, 2015

I am still Alive

I thank God that He is Real and the God Most High as the Bible proclaimed!!!

It was the 2nd time I faced Darkness that came to claim life!!!

Long ago, ex was sucked almost dry of blood and darkness tried to claim his life, but Lord saved him!!!

This morning, they who are evil, tried that on me!!!

I don't know what kind of spirit they dumped on me in my sleep but as I awoke, the witch through spirit repeated all that I had said to me and blame me that I caused them to suffer due to that!!!

Then a strong attack came on top of my brain!!! Through pray in the Spirit, and called upon the Lord, I was cleared!!!

Then when that attack didn't get me, Darkness came! I called upon Lord Jesus and Arch Angel Micheal to come and help me!!! I rebuke Lucifer by the Authority of The Lord!!! Eventually Darkness depart too!!!

The spirit came a few times to accuse me of affecting their lives!!! I, who don't know them, how to affect??? It's they who attack me and now come to blame me. No wonder Proverbs said don't reasoned with fools as they won't understand!!!

I thank God for the miracle of 5 loaves 2 fish!!! No matter how they tried to suck away my blood, Lord always replenished!!!

I thank Lord that He is Real and a Great Help in time of need!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

If you can, please pray for me!!! Thanks!!!

PS:
Seng, thank you for sending someone to check on me!!!

Now I finally know why they don't want me and Seng come together!!!

My years in dealing with them plus his ability to handle his job is the answer!!!

Lord said they knew it all the while and thus is stopping. For if the truth is know, they have no power over JESUS finished work!!! Glory Glory!!!

That's why they don't want me to pray in the Spirit as that is the weapon against them!!!
Also, they have no power over the Blood of JESUS!!!
Also, by the God Words, they no power too!!!

No comments: