Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Unexpected Treats

Sunday, as usual, I walked to the road to take my cab.

I saw a cab in waiting with lights flashing, it's a sight that is not common.

When I walked near, the passenger with smiling face got out and I was given time to flag the cab as I was still quite a distant from the road side. I got in the cab to a smiling driver. And I reached church in the cheapest fare!!!

I know the cab is a special arrangement for me as my seat wasn't hot at all!!! Consider there was a male passenger in it before me!!! Thanks!!!

Then after church met that lady that offer to help me get drink, even we never met!!! She paid for me and refused to accept my payment!!! Thanks!!!

The most surprising one is this morning church seat booking!!! I was telling the lady that I, Su, and WK used to like sitting in front of the camera and you know what!!!??? I got a seat in front of the camera!!!!

My eyes were wide opened in surprised when I went to the Star Website to check where my seat is!!!!

Oh my God!!!! 3 simple prayers that did not cause me great effort to pray, it is JESUS, whom should get the praise for the Healing offered!!!! And I got these favours!!!!

Thank JESUS, for Your Finished Work that makes all these healing possible!!!

Thanks for the favours given!!!! It's really undeserving!!! It's the Goodness of God, not me!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!

No comments: