Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Frustrated The Holy Spirit

Some legalistic people might still believe in the Great Sin of Disobeying The Holy Spirit. I shall write of my experience that it is Not True!!!

God is the God of Reconciliation.

As such, when we return to obey, that's Very Good, He will say!!!

In my initial first taste of Healing that Lord was showing as a young healer in training, Lord wanted me to go Clementi, in the far West, just a station away from Jurong East on the MRT to heal WK's ex mother-in-law (mil).

At that time, the furthest I had travelled was the city. A 30 min by train.

It was Tuesday, early in the week! Lord instruction was go and heal her!!! It was a immediate action to follow!

I told Lord I would go on Sunday! As Sunday I will be in the city, in church for service and I thought from city to the West, was a lot closer than my Far East of my home.

Lord's Presence left me!!! He is always with me that when He left, I know!!!

So I apologised to Him and promised to go immediately!!!

When I come into obedience again, Lord brought the Mil to the Far East!!! One station from the end of the NE line.

I went to meet the Mil, Lord came through to Preach in Superb Perfect  Teochew to her!!! Her knee caps were fully healed and she was happy!!!

This time round is the 2nd time I back off!!! And The Presence left!!! As it wasn't a command to follow, I don't know why He back off!!!

Then He asked of will I accept Seng again, this one is easy and I answered 'yes'.

Then He asked again, will I let him do whatever he wants to do? I paused a moment. As don't know the implications of the degree of whatever he wants!!!

Then I know that no matter what, I have to go through it!!!

So, I told Him, 'By His Grace, it shall be Done!!!' I know whatever it is, be it my willingness or my emotions, I do need a Strong Doze of His Grace to push me through it!!!

I know His Yoke is Easy, His Burden is light!!!

After the let go, this is the only way I could submit to him and let His Grace enable me to take it all!!!

Lord's Way is not half way or 3/4 way. His is always Fully Completed like what JESUS had Finished at the Cross!!!

Just like the Mil that didn't know His Grace. At first, she only point to the pain in 1 leg!!! When she sensed the pain gone, she offered the other leg for prayer too!!!

This is a journey of recovery for Seng. So even he be careful of it or not, it's not a problem. He will Realise it is easy and pleasurable!!!

I know His Grace is enough!!!

I know Him well enough that He will not forsake me!!!

It will be a Holy Spirit connection and it shall be good!!!

Glory Glory!!!

No comments: