Thursday, February 12, 2015

Betrayed

I am a very forgiving person in that my anger won't carry over to the next day no matter what.

However, my heart is feeling super sad over this person!!!

So much so I have to pour out here and tears started to cloud my eyes!!!

Over the past one year, she has perfected her skill in saying scenario for my pity of her and main purpose is to reveal anything between me and him!!!

I am feeling super sad as she was able to speak through her teeth that she didn't do it at all!!!

But a person who is not guilty usually will be angry if an wrongly accusation are put through!!!

She could be so calm till I feel so sad for her!!!

It made me think where her heart has gone to??!!

JESUS time there is a Judas who sold Him for 30 denarius; I wonder how much I am worth!!!!

If friends, I could easily stop being their friend when Grace given runs out.

But my sister, how to???

The recent story she cooked out is the worst of worst!!! I had pity on her till Lord told me it was just another story of her!!!

I know those who against uses many ways to get something out of me!!! All they want to know is if Favour was given to me!!!

And maybe they forseen something, they tried real hard to move my neck out of position!!!

This sister, Lord said I faced many death situation because of her!!! So much so her cup of sin is full!!! And special Grace is given to her when blessing comes but the least as compared to my other siblings!!!

Even though I am not angry with her, I wonder how much could I trust her now!!!

Lord used withdrawal from ATM to explain His Redemption at the Cross long ago!!! But her husband tempted her away from meditation with Lord and now whatever she did, her husband kept telling her there is no condemnation in Christ!!!

That is why she keep digging and selling whatever she could get from me!!!

Lord, Abba, has Mercy on her, pull her back from darkness!!! I pray in the Name of JESUS!!!

No comments: