Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Curse

I don't know is it I prayed for a Great Man about his sickness or because of Seng???!!!

I got strong attack on my teeth, gum, jaw, my alertness and my neck!!!

If I did something I am not supposed to do, I don't know.

I guess the one who put the curse of sickness is not happy with the prayer of freedom!!!

I got a super strong on the way to church last Sunday that I encountered the fainting spell!!!

Today, since 5am, they are sending a lot again!!! As if don't want me to cook for the Reunion Dinner with my sibling family!!!

If sickness going to cause the one, whom loves me, his related family to suffer, instead of having a peaceful life, of course I prayed as Lord is God of Love and His Compassion Heart is for him, who don't know Him!!!

My part is to pray for those, who is suffering, when I got to know it!!!

How can I see suffering and close my eyes on the suffering??? I can't!!!

This is the training of the Lord to let me feel as if the one involved and when I felt it, how can I ignore??? I can't!!!

This is why I understand Seng and I know without trying, neither of us will know if we can endure or enjoy the process!!! Especially this is the area of his fear!!! It takes an encounter to let him Realise it's no big deal!!!

Just like my encounter with him in that telco service center that led my fear to be gone!!!

Life is when we went through hardship that eventually we grow!!!

Glory Glory!!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: