Sunday, February 22, 2015

The 1st Sunday of CNY

Today, the sermon of God is to bring the focus back to JESUS for joy of heart instead of looking at things or man!!!

It really leads me to let go of my longing heart to be stable again!!!

I will let the name of Seng be a bypass and not bother about such person anymore!!!

When Pastor Mark sang, it touches me and that is what I need. Glory Glory!!!

My heart is peaceful now!!! Glory Glory!!!

Peace with Government because of the prayer of healing.

Peace with Siblings because of the great gathering.

Peace with Jc as she mixed well with her cousins.

Peace with myself because JESUS is with me!!!

It's not about any other thing. But this is where Lord leads me to be!!!

I will wait upon the Lord, till His Time to arise!!!

He said I will only be transformed when He come back!!! I Will wait upon Him!!!

I will draw from Him instead!!! What need to be seen or heard is done!!! Nothing more to add!!!

I will wait upon the Lord and do His Work instead!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: