Tuesday, February 3, 2015

All We need is Time!

I praise Jesus that give me Grace to not bother about Jc blocking me!!!

I had on off spook the way of life and it pitfalls to her!! But like me, she does not take it as I said and even block me at one point her phone and her Instagram!!!

Recently she unblocked me from her phone!!! But still block me from Instagram. I guess my words now became true to her now that she unblocked me from Instagram!!!!

It took many months of letting her goes through her own tests!!! I am glad that even though she said that she hated me, she said she love me no matter what!!! And when I message her about it, she said teach me how to hate. :)

Glad that the Divorce is behind her and generally, she is enjoying life!!! Study still need some pushing but overall, she is well balanced!!!

I am glad that I might not be around her, but the Lord is surely with her!!! Glory Glory!!!

As Chinese New Year is approaching, but as she is not as into books as her cousins, she shy from them and do not want to see them!!! She rather spend time with her friends!!!

I used to push her much, but now I Realise they know how to go by their way, just at time give them some pointer of growth for them to work on. Glory Glory!! Amen Amen!!

Life now for me is generally ok, Chinese New Year will be about gathering at sis place!!! We didn't visit our relatives as usually this was what our parents did for their siblings!!! We didn't join them!!!

So I guess that just it!!! None of us mention about visiting relatives as we usually care about our own family only!!!

But being alone, I become part of no family group to call my own!!! So kind of standing alone!!! Thank God I have Lord with me!!!

I really hope Lord would manifest faster but I know His Way is Family blessing before Monetary blessing and working for Him!!!

I am just letting Him leading me step by step!!! He is the Light that leads my Path!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: