Thursday, January 1, 2015

Understand

I think I might have guess why you are still not appearing even though you show your cares!!!

Between money, love and age catching up, guess you are toggling what should you do!!!

I don't know if you have ever gone through account being zero but I had.

At that time, my comfort level was tested many times till I left less than the required minimum that I had to Loan from ex to top up to safe level.

Even the $800 derived from the ancient coins of dad's collection did not last, the last $400, Su bought the Grace ipod and resale to me and the money was gone in no time.

At first I was desperated, but then I remembered the sermon I heard about don't look to own supply but look over the fence to Lord's provision.

I have never look back since!!!!

Lord showed me that I had a insurance policy that wasn't profitable. He gave me idea to cash it. I thought I would finish in 2 years but this was the 4th year and I still have enough!!! The Lord changed my diet. Praise Jesus!!!

As I tithed and trust in Him, my supply is always sufficient. Of course I don't anyhow spend and only buy enough to go by. As I waited for His Supply.

It's about walk in faith and not by sight!!!

After 14 years of air con, I have to adjust to fan. Food that was cursed or altered in nature I had to throw away.

Basically, I just eat whatever possible!!!

I still looking to the Lord and still walk by faith and not by sight!!!

It's how much you willing to let go!!!

You have a choice but for me, it's no choice. All my situations is being thrown in by the Lord, to be tested for a season!!! And I gladly rejoice in it even though at time is just about remain in the peace and take the situation one at a time.

Of course, I know once Lord blessed me, I would have Abundance but at this point, still swimming in the water.

I was asked about middle class being trapped by their commitments. My suggestion would be to cut lost is better than being strangled by it. Live simple!!!

As the Lord will not test one more than one can take it. If face a situation, it's likely He knows you can handle the trial by His Grace!!!

Between love and money, cast to the Lord and pray about it!!! See what direction He leads you!!!

As your age is the only one you cannot alter, so what left is love or money. The day you sleep, are you glad you have lots of money or you very glad that you have spend a good number of years with your love. The choice is up to you.

I hope this post will help you!!! Take no thought on trouble and don't be afraid!!! Lord is with you and surely He is your supply!!!

1 Peter 3:14
'But even if you might suffer because of Righteouness, you are blessed. 
And you should not be afraid of them
And you should not let yourself be intimidated,'

One principle of life I learnt is, when one face a problem, many would look at the problem to deal with it. I learnt that cast the problem to the Lord or cast aside and look for solution!!!

This leads me to walk peacefully!!!

This is what Pastor preached too!! Ignore those creating the problem and just move on.

It's about Don't pick up Trouble and do not be Afraid. Doer of the Word!!!

No comments: