Sunday, January 4, 2015

Year of Restoration

As this year is the year of Restoration, I have decided to let go of waiting for Mr Invisible to appear!!!

I let this mystery man be gone from my mind and my heart, I shall forget about everything!!! Thanks for the wonderful cab ride!!! Thanks for the good you did for me. But I need a real man, not his shadow!!!

It's better for my emotion to stay calm than stirred up!!! If stirred up, I need a man to respond to, to love. I can't love the emptiness and the unknown!!! So that's it!!!

I am glad that whatever I am waiting from the Lord, it is finally going to happen. Confirmation from Kenneth Coperland, Ps Prince today theme of the Year 2015 and from the Lord!!!

Glory Glory!!! My days of sufferings going to be over in a couple of months!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Surely I am looking forward to Lord's manifestation!!! Surely it is good!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: